Saturday, September 5, 2009

I give up.

Universe, you win.

My writing time is very limited right now. Meaning, I have approximately 4 days of uninterrupted writing. After that, who knows when I'll get to write. As someone will be home, or I'll be too brain dead from work.

Right now, during 2 of those days (yes, one of them was yesterday) someone has always managed to piss me off to the 10th degree to the point where I cannot write anymore.

That means, I'm giving up. I will not finish this in those 3 days I have left.

So.. You win universe. I am not going to bother working on this novella until after the move.

That is now 3 pieces of work put on the backburner.

Starting next week, all hell breaks loose at work. I'll be doing everything I can to not have a nervous breakdown, and or get fired. This period of hell will last about 5 weeks, and then hopefully start tapering off.
The week after next I have to order yarn for the goddamn wedding sweater that I've decided to knit so that I look freaking half way decent in the goddamn photos. (Thats a freaking joke.) Which, I'll have to have finished by December.. DECEMBER. Again.. what a freaking joke.

I'm done. My back hurts, my head hurts, and I want to cry. Universe, you win.

No comments: