Sunday, January 17, 2010

My annoyance.

Alright. Blogger has annoyed me for the last time.

I've been lusting after wordpress for a while.

The features were calling me.

The ability to reply to specific comments.

Not having my pictures go wonky, or crop half of them off.

So the time has come, the walrus said...

You can now find me over at Wordpress:
http://myjournalofimpossiblethings.wordpress.com/

I will continue to cross post over here for a while. But please do switch the url over to the new one.
Those of you on Blogger can still follow me just the same as you did before.

Thank you all. :-)

2 comments:

Deneen said...

For some it will leave email addy's-it's your template causing the pic problem. I did wordpress and Blogger and Blogger was easier with a domain name (Just my opinion)

Wicked said...

I've tried other templates.
I've also tried having my picture settings all this way and that. Nothing ever changes. Everything is half missing and huge.

So far I've only found one thing with wordpress that bugs me, but it's not a big deal at all and I have a workaround. (They don't have a Reader built in, but I already use Google Reader, so it just means I go to that instead of my dashboard to check my blogs that I follow.)

I'm not worrying about domain issues till much later in the year, and even then I have no idea if it'll be this year or not.

:-)