Friday, October 31, 2008

5 Things.. .Idea from Belle De Jour

Five things I have, but don’t want:

About 10 chairs in the house, that I never use, and none are comfortable.
A horrible call center job that will go no where, and I have to deal with idiotic people.
A cat that when cranky decides to mark the floor next to the front door. Sigh.
A cervix that may or may not still have some odd cells having a siesta on it.
A Tv with inexplicable obvious lines horizontally streaking down the top two inches of the screen.

Five things I want, but don’t have:

My own house. In the UK. With a library. And very comfortable chair that doesn’t hurt.
To not feel pain at all times.
My hunny and I together. Now.
To actually be a published author.
A large capacity for patience.

Five things I don’t have and don’t want:

A degree in computers and all the certifications that go with it.
A foot fetish.
A family member who is also my ‘best friend’.
The urge to ever eat tripe, offal, or any other ‘bits’ an animal like that.
A ‘signature scent’ (unless you count ‘mildly sweaty’).

No comments: