Sunday, December 7, 2008

Finally!

Oh my! The muse finally struck, the idea came to me last night, the words and the desire to actually write (also having the living room, and my laptop blissfully alone with no interruptions!) actually happened. And I am very pleased with the result.

But I must say, I am shocked because I think... I think I just wrote the final pages of my novel.

I don't know if I just broke one of my rules or not, but I do have to say I am pleased with the words. I guess if necessary it doesn't have to be the final pages, but if it works out that way, it will be very good.

I have several pages from the inbetween that I do need to type up, but that desire has been lacking, and now my back is aching from sitting. Honestly I do need to get a chiropractor.

As far as my other novel. The novel that I will not admit to writing at all yet... Well, I got more inspiration for that, and also even jotted down a page of dialogue and stuff. It wasn't much, but I did like it as well. I truly do look forward to officially writing that novel. airships, steampunk wonderment. It will be fun. Oh, I hadn't mentioned that I had in fact named one of my characters in it. I won't reveal the name at all here yet, simply because remember, I'm not officially writing it yet. Lol.

Hopefully this turn of events, means I'll be able to dive fully back into writing and get more of this novel finished.

I must admit, I'm still quite shocked at these being the final pages, and even more shocked at how much I like it.
I guess I must go now, and I think there is some laundry calling my name.

No comments: