Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm excited.

I'm stuck at work for a few more hours, then tonight I am off to Denver for a squeee inducing night of fun.

Terrence Z, and Allison from Rocklove jewelry, and Bill Mosley (actor), and also the director who's name is escaping me.. Will all be at the show tonight.

I can't wait.

But the reason for this post..

Is...

Holy crap...
The man has only been in Office for one day.. not even a FULL day yet, and he is already getting some serious shit done.

Read the article, and just let it sink in.

This, solidifies why I am glad the vote went the way it did. I can't wait to see what else he does.

I have a feeling it's going to be a very busy first 100 days.

Obama Executive Pay

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Have a great time at the show tonight. Heard a mention of Repo, the Genetic Opera on the telly this afternoon, BTW.

RockLove said...

Hi doll! WOW how did you find my blog so fast? I haven't even really started it! Okay so - I just uploaded a new skin but can't figure out how to delete that weird "undefined" square. *grumpy face*

Thanks for following me, I'm so sorry I didn't meet you at the Denver stop!!!

x Allison of RockLove Jewelry

RockLove said...

And why does it call me "Who is RockLove?"