Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What would you sell your soul for?

Please forgive any spelling errors. I am on my work computer, therefore.. it sucks and I really don't want to deal with formatting issues by typing it up in a word doc first. Deal with it.

Isn't it funny how you can be talking to someone, and suddenly remember something from highschool?

Something that makes you giggle, and for me, something that I have decided needs to go somewhere in my Neverwas world.

(Umm for those just tuning in... Neverwas is what I am calling my vampy world. So, hopefully when my books are published, it will be the Neverwas Series or something along those lines)

Something so simple as selling ones soul.
Yes, this happened to me in highschool.
Someone decided they wanted to sell me their soul.
For Starbucks.

Here's the catch.. They had to drive to Starbucks, and bring me back a hot chocolate.

Now, I did not prompt this at all. But it really did happen.

Then a few months later, Bedazzled came out with Elizabeth Hurley and Brendan Fraser, and you see something quite similar only involving MacDonalds.

So no, I am not stealing the idea from that. I very much did have someone's soul sold to me for coffee.

So this has now become a little anticdote in my little written world.
After all, apparently I have had quite a humerous life at times.

This little trip down memory lane made 376 words of just quick jotting.
Of course thats not the entire chapter etc, but I just wanted to get that particular part down now. It will be incorporated somewhere later.

It amused me.
And look at that. I wrote something.
And as I wrote it at work, I forwent the notebook and just typed it straight into a digital copy. Woo hoo. Don't have to wait for this one to finally get typed up.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Starbuck's, where they didn't know our name but were pulling our drinks as we walked in the door. Time to move, eh?