Sunday, February 15, 2009

Moorish Tile Swatch



Been meaning to post this for a while.

But this was my attempt at doing the Moorish Tile pattern by ... someone lol on Ravelry.

The original pattern calls for color changes etc, but instead I did it as a Knit/Purl to make texture instead of color changes.

I do have another photo that I need to post up, but I haven't actually.. well taken the photo yet. And now that the sun has gone down, it's too late to do the swatch any justice.

Tomorrow with the light, I will take a photo of my big swatch, where I did both versions of the pattern.

More knitting stuff to go..

Hmm I don't work tomorrow.. mayhaps I will go and see Underworld: Rise of the Lycans.

Who knows though..

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Since I have actually seen it, I know that is quite a lovely job. Congrats on your leaps and bounds in your knitting. I AM VERY PROUD of you