Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pondering the Animalia of my life..

For those who have known me, know that I have had this plan for "Apartment Sized Sheep"

Yes, a Mini Sheep about the size of a MinPin. Think about the lawn maintenance you could do with just 1 sheep!

As of recent and my ever growing allergy to wool... I have let go of this genetic dream. Not to mention, I really don't want to deal with the maggots and tar that go along with Sheep herding.

For my indy dyeing business, I will be more than happy to buy my yarn already off the sheep.

Guy and I have discussed the menagerie we might someday have. Bunnies... Kittahs... a tortoise... a Hedgie.... these are all critters I'd like to have. Including mayhaps a dog.

we have now added... a Wallaby.

Yuppers.

It all stemmed from a BBC news article.

Wallabies in the UK

So... when we have a well fenced yard... I foresee a wallaby in our future.

It rather amuses me.

And obviously, I'm in a much better mood today. Work was crazy. Not as crazy as yesterday.. but still crazy.

Tonight I'll get to watch Rise of the Lycans.
I can't wait.

1 comment:

rjccj said...

Just have to say, that would make you even more my hero. Wallabies would be awesome.