Monday, June 1, 2009

Hush, Hush, Off the Record, and on the QT.

Alright. So I'm not going to go into details, because I don't want someone swooping in and doing it before me. Mainly, someone who can afford to play right now.

So, those who already know what I'm talking about.. Keep yer traps shut? mmmkay?

Now, you might be thinking to yourself, "So why is she blogging about it, if she doesn't want to talk about it, and doesn't want others to talk about it?"
Well, my dear readers.. the answer to that is:

I'M SO EXCITED!

I just can't hide it. And you know, you know.. I think I like it.

No in all seriousness, I am just practically foaming at the mouth right now with excitement.

If what I'm planning actually works, it will revolutionize a certain little world of mine. And will just be so awesome.
I honestly don't care if no one else is as excited as I am. Because I'm selfish, and I'll just do it for myself lol.

I am thinking, next pay day... I'm going to at least splurge a little, and get a few of the things I need to accomplish this goal. I know.. I know I'm crazy.. but I need to see if it will work before I even try.

Alright, I'm done babbling in my elusive way.


Just.. Squee.


Oh, and on a completely different note.

holy frak. It's June. Officially 13 months to go. Or.. 12.99 depending on how you look at it. ;-)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

You are too funny. Too bad the cuz don't read your blog, then they wouldn't miss you so much.

One hour then, I will be overwhelm with the vision, eh?