Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Interest in Wicked things..

Alright, so there has been some interest in my Kiamo Ko stitch markers.

Unfortunately, the beads were ones Mother of Mine got on clearance, and I've had them for a while now, and the tag has mysteriously vanished. (umm my bad. I prolly threw it away the day I got the beads)

So, I haven't a clue where the beads originally came from.

Also, the wire I used, I believe I also got on clearance, and knowing my luck, they will be all gone before I get get my tocks over to the shop.
This, is not a big deal. As, well as neat as those are.. they were a pain in the tocks to work with, and I am not 100% pleased with the result. So I shall find a different set of wire to use, that is just as Ozian.

But my question dear reader, is if you think these beads I have just found, are a suitable replacement for the beads I know I will not be able to find again.

Here are the Kiamo Ko markers I made:



Here are the beads that I hope will be a suitable replacement: Now obviously, it doesn't have the awesome sun glow action going on, but they seem to be reasonably the same size, and I imagine the just might do the same glow as my originals.





Alright, I'll be posting a poll, so please go vote.

Bugs and Hisses peeps.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I voted. If we can't find more of the first set, I think the ones you found are a VERY suitable replacement.