Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Mick in the Sunlight...

Alright, sorry I'm delayed in posting pictures of Mick St. John in the sunlight.
What can I say? He doesnt' like to go out in the sun. It's bad for him. Makes him sick. He likes to stay inside where it's safe... preferably being petted.







My scale has arrived, and I will be posting both Mick and Beth up for sale in my Etsy store shortly...
Sorry for the delay.. Work has been interesting due to my minion whom is the only other person in this place that does as much work as I do.. well.. he broke his leg. He's gonna have to have surgery, which means I'm doing pretty much everything. That doesn't leave much functioning brain power when I get home.

Bugs and Hisses people.

2 comments:

Marissa said...

*drool*

Leslie said...

Seriously drool worthy...;