Thursday, March 19, 2009

Poll is now closed and other rants.

Weeeeeelll...

As I'm uber paranoid.. and due to circumstances...
I am not going to end up getting any other nifty colors.

I just sent in my color list.

10 Luciens. Just to make sure that I have enough. It'll work out though, because it is a beautiful colorway, and I will just have lots to play with. I'm sure Guy wouldn't mind a scarf or something.

So yeah, 10 Luciens, and 2 Michael Corvin colorways shall soon be mine. Woohoo.

All the other colorways will have to wait till next year.. if I get in the club.. if the club happens again as a matter of fact.

I know, I know.. it seems silly to get nearly 3500 yards of a yarn, but I reaaaaally don't wanna run out, and I don't know how the smaller weight will react in the pattern.

After much frustration, I finished my taxes this afternoon. I'm not getting as much as I was planning, due to not being comfortable filing as HoH and claiming my mother as a dependent. Yes, I am HoH, and Yes all the bills are in my name. But my mother makes too much for me to be fully confident claiming her as a dependent. Sigh.

In fact, it's half the amount I was planning on. Which means, that little glimmer of hope I had at having all my money for the uk move ready to go with plenty of time for emergencies etc.. just went away.

All in all, nothing drastic has happened today, but it's been a no good, bad day. Just not happy. I've been bitchy and cranky and tired and people have been crapping on my parade.

I was almost inspired to write. Or at least I got an idea.. sort of.. but I'm not going to write right now because I'm cranky and tired and bitchy and if one more person tells me that Twilight is a good book, I just might snap.

I need to remember to not talk about my feelings on Twilight in areas where there are Twisheep. Because I have strong feelings on the crappiness of the book. But the Sheep come out in full force with their singleminded love.

I call them Twisheep, as it stems back from the days of a Harry Potter based school that I shant mention here so that the dreaded google doesn't find me and they think I'm still talking about them or any bullshit like that.. . Where there was a protest about censorship. I made a banner,

ah ha.. took me a while.. but i found it..
Photobucket

Okay. I'm tired. I'm bitchy still. I'm going to watch one more episode of BSG, which apparently we just fraked the order and watched disc 3 prior to disc 2. Sigh. So much for me paying attention.

Edit:

Thank you to all who voted.. I'm just sorry I couldn't get any of them And no it was not the plan all along. I quite honestly had 2 spots that I need help choosing on. It was just the yarn fiasco that changed that.

1 comment:

rjccj said...

Good choice with the yarn. Can knit off it for a while with your leftovers and it will be awesome.

Congrats on getting the taxes done. Sucks that it's not as much as you were hoping for but...stil not too much longer.

Twisheep...hate insulting sheep like that but good description.

What season BSG? Have been told that either 2 or 3 doesn't make much sense whatever order you watch them in. I've not seen any of it so hope you enjoy it.