Thursday, December 18, 2008

198 words not on a sticky note..

198 words.

Yuppers. I was so bored at work this morning, I jotted down 198 words of dialogue. I mean, wanting to claw my eyes out bored. Sure there is a little work I can do. Not much. But a little. I just don't really have the motivation to do it. Every customer I've dealt with today has either been entirely rude, or just dumb as rocks. It's the rude people that are pissing me off.

But moving along.. It's a cute little plot island, but I think it's one more for Book 2 rather than book 1. Book 2? Look at me wishin' and a hopin'. I mean honestly. Part of me thinkgs Book 1 won't even get finished, let alone published, so how crazy am I to be thinking that there will actually be a book 2.

On an entirely differnt note.. this morning, I was feeling mighty.. hefty. I just felt blah. My belt buckle was digging in, and that is bothersome for 2 reasons. 1)I'm allergic to metal, so having it dig in, is unplesent. and 2) it was making me feel fat.
So I finally gave up, and decided to loosen my belt. I realized, that it was a notch tighter than I usually wear it. O.O oh my.
Apparently this morning as I was getting dressed, it just easily went tighter. This is good. But possibly a fluke.

Well, having just gone to break, and to the ladies, once again I went to do up my belt, and it immediately went to that 1 notch tighter location. So, apparently it is not a fluke. I have lost enough weight that when standing, I am a notch tighter, but not quite there yet for sitting. This is good. This makes me happy. I'll be even happier when I'm a notch tighter while sitting, but hey.. at least I appear to be half way there...

I guess I should really get back to work. As much as I don't want to... it's slightly a necessity. I need to of course at least pretend to work.

No comments: