Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A blur of sticky notes

So.. I'm typing this up at work, because I don't have much to do, I am also avoiding what little there is to do, as I have a huge headache. Yup, got one of my cluster headaches. Woke up with it. Even debated calling in sick. But at that point it was only an echo of one. And I really can't stand missing a day of pay. Certainly not right before the holidays. So I fortified myself with two caffiene pills, a few sips of catnip tea, and 3 advil. Did it work? Noooooo... full blown headache. Can't move without fear of jabbing pain. Sigh. Stupid headache.

Today not counting due to the headache, but I've noticed that recently in the morning as I've been getting ready for work, or as I'm driving to work is when all the ideas I've been having seem to make themselves known.

So, what does that mean?

That means, I now am plagued with sticky notes.
Only one was there enough time for me to jot down the idea before i hopped into the car, but otherwise, the idea fleshes its self out as I'm driving and as soon as I get into work, I jot it down.

Also, sometimes throughout the day, I'll need to remind myself of something or another idea, and it's another sticky note to the rescue.

I doubt I'll get anything accomplished this afternoon at home due to the headache. But.. who knows.

Oh, and forgive any typos. Headache! Also work is cheap and won't let me upgrade my IE, so it doesn't have the built in spell check.

No comments: