Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Another little island.

I am happy at the moment, as I wrote at least part of another scene. A scene that is like right on the brink of all the action.

This pleases me.

My little islands of text that I've been creating, are getting more and more, which means the amount of blank ocean between them is getting smaller.

Seriously, I picture it as a map of an island chain. It's the way my mind works apparently. And slowly by surely all the islands start becoming one large island instead of lots of little ones.

I have to say, of all the characters that are mentally developed (in my mind, mind you), it goes in this order Alex, Lynn, Mionette, Daniel, and a little bit of Gaz. Everyone else really is still just a dark cloud with faces. No substence yet. But I'll get there.

I am still slightly in shock that I wrote what could be the final pages. A friend of mine suggested that I write the story backwards if necessary, and that is something I thought about even before she suggested it. That way it flows.

I think I'm done rambling.
Oh, yesterday while I was stuck at work, I did look up more Beatles songs, as possible future titles. Found one or two that might work, but who knows.

No comments: