Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm an eejit.

Eejit = meaning "Idiot" in Irish

Why? Well yes in the few minutes between my last post, and this one, I discovered that I am an eejit.

Again, you might ask why. Well, I was going back through my posts, just to see my progress, after all I have so few posts on here (as compared to the myspace account I am for the most part ignoring when it comes to the blogging), well I discovered that some people have left comments on my blog, and I hadn't a freakin' clue!

So, the settings have now been readjusted, and I shall be notified when someone leaves a comment.

I do apologize if you left a note, and I didn't respond to you.
As now those 2 comments are old and back from October, I won't randomly message you in response, as I'm quite sure you'd be quite confused. As would I as I think one of the comments was a return comment of mine about something entirely not to do with the post that the comment was left on.
And again I apologize if that sentence made no sense. This is what happens when I admit to my blond roots. Speaking of which, the hair dye is being broken out tomorrow, I would have done it today but instead had to wash the hair (there was an unfortunate incident this morning involving maple syrup.) so due to that, and due to how long my hair takes to dry, (and how it takes even longer to dry in these Colorado winters), I shall have to do the dying part tomorrow. It'll be fun. I haven't dyed it in over a year, and the last time I had a friend do it for me. So this is the first time in like 3 years that I'm dying it myself. No, I doubt there will be pictures. Unless it turns out fabulously.

Now back I go to my telly and the BBC show of Blue Murder. Then season 2 of the Big Easy. Mmmmm that Remy!

No comments: